The Cat Tracker project has been conducted in South Australia and we are looking to expand across Australia. We hope to run the project nationally in 2017-2018, depending on funding and approvals. Please let us know if you are:
- A cat owner who would like to be involved.
- A stakeholder group (e.g. a local council, community group, or government department) interested in becoming involved. We can plan to track cats in your area!
You can contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Current stakeholders include local councils, community groups, and government departments in:
- Australian Capital Territory
- New South Wales
Stakeholders can login in to share resources (click here).
Cat Tracker media
Click here to see our media release. Some of our television and print media…
Cat Tracker on SCOPE (www.scopetv.com)
June and December 2015 (2 segments)
Cat Tracker on TODAY (http://www.9jumpin.com.au/show/today/)
- The Advertiser, 17 April 2015 (pictured above) ‘UniSA Cat Tracker project reveals secret lives of cats‘
- ABC News online, 11 May 2015 ‘Cat tracker GPS data reveals Adelaide feline frolics‘
- Scope TV (Channel 11), June and December 2015 (pictured above) ‘Cat Tracker‘
- The Advertiser, 10 March 2016 (pictured above) ‘UniSA study of 3000 cat personality tests have uncovered feline personality traits‘
- The Daily Telegraph, 12 March 2016 ‘No kitten! Study finds cats are just like us‘
- The Washington Post, 18 March 2016 ‘Your cat is a lot deeper than you think’
- The Australian, 2 April 2016 ‘What’s your cat up to? GPS has the answer‘
- Today (Channel 9), 10 April 2016 (pictured above) ‘Cat Tracker‘